Butch and Sundance Kid – San Vicente
USD50 per person
It is one of the most outstanding historical events occurred in the region. It is a story that occurred more than a century ago, in which the protagonists, members of “The Wild Bunch”, called the Bandoleros of the US, assaulted and robed the famous remittance of the Aramayo.
IncludedLunchMineral waterSnackSpanish-speaking driver/guideTransport in vehicle 4x4
Not IncludedAccommodationBreakfastDinnerSleeping bagToilet paperTravel insurance
Tupiza - San Vicente
This tour includes:
- Vegetarian or non-vegetarian lunch, mineral water, soda, snack, fruit.
- Spanish speaking, experienced Driver / Guide.
- Land Cruiser 4x4. Price for groupe 980Bs.
Does not include:
- Toilet paper, cigarettes.
We recommend you to bring:
- Camera, small backpack, sunglasses, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen.
- Warm clothes: Jacket, cap, thick socks, sweatshirts, gloves, waterproof.
- Heat: Lighter clothing, hat, must have long pants, comfortable hiking boots