Climbing – Condoriri
USD450 per person
The Condiriri has various peaks, of which the highest is the Head of the Condor, 5,700 m high.. It is demanding and is like the Matterhorn massif of Bolivia. This program includes Cabeza del Condor, Small Alpamayo (5370m), the White Pyramid (5230m), Illusion (5330m). Each peak is accessible in one day from base camp, which located on the banks of the lagoon Chia Khota (Black Lake), with magnificent views over the “Head of the Condor” and its two wings. Hans Ertl described this camp in Condoriri in 1953 as “a dream”.
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastDinnerLunchMineral waterSpanish-speaking driver/guide
Not IncludedSleeping bagSnackToilet paperTransport in vehicle 4x4Travel insurance
La Paz - Base camp
Pico Tarija - Pequeño Alpamayo
Cabeza del Condor summit
Tuni - La Paz
- Private transportation to and from the climb
- Qualified Mountain Guide, Spanish speaking
- Meals including drinks at camp meals
- Camping equipment - tent, mattress, cooking equipment
- Equipment - Climbing Boots, Crampons, Ice Axe, Mountain jacket and Trousers, harness, ropes, gloves etc.
- Travel Insurance - recommended
- Any camp or national park fee
- Sleeping bag extra cost 20 USD
- Chocolate or high calorie sweets /snack
- Sunglasses, Sun cream and Lip balm - essential
- Water (2-liter bottle required - refills available)
- Backpack 50 to 60 litres for carrying personal equipment
- Warm gloves for wearing inside Mountain Gloves, Warm Hat, Head torch
- Thermal under trousers, fleece jacket and thermal upper body wear, fleece hat, personal gloves for inside mountain gloves.