Climbing – Sajama
USD465 per person
Bolivia is a popular destination for climbers, which offers a variety of climbs to suit every skill level and budget. With over 1000 summits above 5000 meters it is considered by many climbers to be one of the best mountain climbing destinations in the world. In addition to its other attractions and fascinating culture, climbing in Bolivia is often considerably cheaper than other popular mountaineering destinations. The Sajama summit is 6 542 m high.
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastDinnerLunchMineral waterSnackSpanish-speaking driver/guideTransport in vehicle 4x4
Not IncludedSleeping bagToilet paperTravel insurance
La Paz - Sajama
Walk to the campsite
Climbing - Sajama
Back to La Paz
- Private transportation to and from the climb
- Qualified Mountain Guide, Spanish speaking
- Meals including drinks at camp meals
- Animals and porters as indicated
- Camping equipment - tent, mattress, cooking equipment
- Equipment - Climbing Boots, Crampons, Ice Axe, Mountain jacket and Trousers, harness, ropes, gloves etc.
- Travel Insurance - recommended
- Any camp or national park fee
- Sleeping bag extra cost 20 USD
- Chocolate or high calorie sweets /snack
- Sunglasses, Sun cream and Lip balm - essential
- Water (2-liter bottle required - refills available)
- Backpack 50 to 60 litres for carrying personal equipment
- Warm gloves for wearing inside Mountain Gloves, Warm Hat, Head torch
- Thermal under trousers, fleece jacket and thermal upper body wear, fleece hat, personal gloves for inside mountain gloves.