Climbing – Tunupa Volcano
USD260 per person
Bolivia is a popular destination for climbers, which offers a variety of climbs to suit every skill level and budget. With over 1000 summits above 5000 meters it is considered by many climbers to be one of the best mountain climbing destinations in the world. In addition to its other attractions and fascinating culture, climbing in Bolivia is often considerably cheaper than other popular mountaineering destinations. The Tunupa volcano is 5 320 m high.
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastDinnerLunchMineral waterSnackSpanish-speaking driver/guideTransport in vehicle 4x4
Not IncludedSleeping bagToilet paperTravel insurance
Tupiza - San Antonio de Lípez
San Antonio de Lípez - Laguna Verde
Laguna Colorada - Jirira
Climbing - Tunupa
Jirira - Uyuni
- Entrance to Ciudad Roma USD 13 per group
- Entrance to Incahuasi Island USD 5 per pax.
- Entrance to the National USD 22 per pax.
- Entrance to medicinal hot springs USD 1 per pax.
- Mandatory travel insurance.
- Sleeping bag USD 10.
- Alcoholic drinks, Extra water, Toilet paper.
- English Guide. Ask for availability USD 225 per group.
- Climbing Community Guide 70 USD for the group
- Use of Public Bathrooms around the tour and use of shower in basic accommodations.