7-day Trek Curva – Pelechuco – Cordillera Apolobamba
USD650 per person
Bolivia extreme geography of deserts, mountains, canyons. It is the most isolated country of America, Our walk includes the slope of the Andes following a pre-Columbian road, known as the subtropical Yungas region. The presence of their people, the beauty of its wildlife and its extraordinary landscapes and unique from snow to rainforest of the Yungas, make this sector one of the most attractive of Bolivia.
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastDinnerLunchMineral waterSpanish-speaking driver/guide
Not IncludedSleeping bagSnackToilet paperTransport in vehicle 4x4Travel insurance
La Paz - Charazani - Curva
Trek Curva - Jatunpampa
Trek Jatupampa - Cascadas de Incachani
Día 4 Trek Incachani - Sunchulli
Trek Sunchulli - Hillo Hillo
Trek Hillo - Hillo - Pelechuco
Pelechuco - Ulla Ulla - La Paz
- Spanish-speaking trekking guide
- Meals during trek
- Camping equipment - tent, mattress
- Private transportation or minibus depending on the number of passengers.
- The animals (mules) to carry the collective and individual equipment (limited to 15 kilos).
- Travel Insurance - recommended
- Sunglasses and sun cream
- Sleeping bag - can be rented for USD 10
- English-speaking for an additional cost
- Dinner in La Paz. Drinks
- Porters for this trip at a cost of 36.50 usd per day. You can carry a backpack up to 50 liters in size.