3, 5 or 7-hour Horse Riding Tour – South
USD33 per person
Tupiza is an enchanted town located in the South of the Department of Potosí, where you can discover on horseback very natural landscapes with multicoloured gorges, making it one of the main attractions most visited by tourists. You will discover places best known for their rock formations and native vegetation of the place that is made up of churquis, molles, cardones, karallantas, among others of an endemic nature that surround the place.
3-hour tour, 14km distance
5-hour tour, 18km distance
7-hour tour, 30 km distance
- Spanish speaking experienced guide
- Trained, docile horses
- Price tours 5 hours 33 USD. 1 day tour includes: Mineral Water, Fruit, Lunch: price 74 USD
- Water, lunch (bread, tuna, cheese, fruits), except for the 7-hour tour
- Toilet paper, cigarettes, personal snacks.
We recommend you to bring:
- Camera or camcorder
- Small backpack, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Long comfortable pants, hiking boots