Tupiza to Uyuni (classic tour)
USD210 per person
Discover our main attraction, a wonderful expedition in which will enjoy charming landscapes full of adventure, in a 4×4 with total autonomy.
You will go to the great region of South Lipez, an area little known for tourism, where it is not uncommon to see condors crossing the charming Bolivian Altiplano. A unique and unforgettable experience that you will finish with memorable sunset and sunrise in Uyuni Salt Falts.
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastDinnerLunchMineral waterSnackSpanish-speaking driver/guideTransport in vehicle 4x4
Not IncludedSleeping bagToilet paperTravel insurance
Day 1: Tupiza - Quetena Lipez
Day 2: Quetena Lipez - Laguna Colorada
Day 3: Villa Mar - Puerto Chuvica
Día 4: Puerto Chuvica - Uyuni
- Entrance to the Pueblo Fantasma USD 3 per pax.
- Entrance to the National Reserve USD 22 per pax.
- Entrance to Incahuasi Island USD 5 per pax.
- Entrance to medicinal hot springs USD 1 per pax.
- Travel insurance.
- Sleeping bag USD 10.
- English Guide Ask for availability USD 240 per group.
- Use of Public Bathrooms around the tour and use of shower in basic accommodations.